See & Do
Stop by the Tourist Information Center off of Interstate 44 195 Mile Marker for more information.
- Hike or bike in our many area hiking and biking trails (Forest City Bike Trail Map) (Hike and Bike Trail Map)
- Have a picnic and relax, fish, grill, or rent a pavilion at the St. James Park located at 500 S. Bourbeuse.
- Visit our Events Calendar to find one of the many activities that occur year round.
- Catch a baseball game at the ball fields or work out or play a game of basketball, pool, or air hockey in the Recreation Center at Nelson Hart Park.
- Take a dip at the Tiger Shark Waterpark.
- Dine in one of our local restaurants.
- Visit our two local wineries, St. James Winery and Meramec Vineyards.
- Visit the James Memorial Library located at 300 W. Scioto and check out a book.
- Visit, trout fish or camp at the beautiful and historical Maramec Spring Park and Iron Works.